Crayford Jujitsu Club is a friendly and welcoming self-defence martial art club which encourages new members to come and try, absolutely FREE of charge, for your first FOUR lessons!
About Crayford Jujitsu Club
Strikes, kicks and a whole lot more!
The art of Jujitsu comprises the following types of techniques and allows you to defend yourself:
- Throws & Joint Locks
- Ground Defences & Grappling
- Weapon Defences
- Defences against multiple attackers and more.
An activity for all ages and abilities
Jujitsu is perfect for self defence as it teaches the use of minimum force to control situations, you do not have to be young or super fit, it is an activity for all ages and abilities.
Why Choose Crayford Jujitsu?
- Learn effective and real-life self defence techniques
- Gain self discipline, initiative and the skill to overcome a threat
- Benefit from our instructors 42 years of combined experience
- Gain the confidence to make decisions and act to control a situation
- Your first 4 lessons are FREE! Come along and try free of charge- no pressure or commitment to join the club.